- This event has passed.
CAPD Career Drop-Ins in the Wellbeing Lab
November 30 @ 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Stop by the Wellbeing Lab (3rd Floor – Student Center) to learn more about Career Advising & Professional Development (CAPD) and receive support with all aspects of your career planning!
As we end the fall semester, there may be a variety of career related topics you’d like to discuss and receive support with including:
– Exploring career options after graduation
– Help with your job or summer internship search
– Tips for an upcoming interview or scheduling a mock interview
– Applying to graduate school and application help
– Receiving feedback on your resume & cover letter
– Learn about the many employers that recruit MIT students
– Speak with a CAPD Peer Career Advisor, current students interested in supporting you and your career planning needs
– And learn more about the services and events CAPD offers!
If you have any questions about the Career Drop-Ins or CAPD in general, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-715-5329.